Pink city Jaipur is a vibrant paradise surrounded by mountains and forts. A heavy crowd of tourists, congested buildings, and narrow lanes are perfect for riding two-wheelers. Bikes can easily travel upward and downward slopes of mountains and forts.
Therefore, tourists need to rent bikes over other four-wheelers for a comparatively comfortable riding experience. People often make many mistakes while renting a two-wheeler. So, Bike on rent in Jaipur is not an easy process that you can decide without giving it a proper thought.
Here we are going to mention some difficulties of Bike renting and mistakes we must avoid while renting:
Difficulties Of Bike Renting In Jaipur
Renting a bike is comparatively easy, but tourists often face some difficulties. Here, we are going to mention some of the difficulties of renting two-wheelers :
Difficulties Of Choosing Rental Service:
People often struggle to choose a rental service that matches their criteria. Bike on rent in Jaipur provides three types of availability. The first one is pan-India service which provides good service but is comparatively costly. The next is a local business that provides decent service at a pocket-friendly cost. The third and final one is the cheapest, with low-quality service provided by local individuals.
So, choosing the right one while comparing the budget and the quality of service is seemingly tricky and confusing for tourists.
Difficulties Of post-rental tech support
Many people face technical problems and other difficulties while riding bikes. Few rental companies provide 24x7 repair services and other tech support. Other companies do not provide proper repair service and 24x7 support. The local individuals did not guarantee any post-rental service.
So, Renting a bike without a post-rental repair service guarantee is risky.
Difficulties Of Choosing The Wrong Bike
Many people choose bikes based on their looks and aesthetics. But, in reality, we must choose bikes that fit the atmosphere and surroundings. It is easy to ride slim and lightweight bikes in narrow lanes, congested areas, thronged streets, and upward mountains.
Light-waited bikes can move quickly and comfortably in narrow and crowded places. It saves fuel and your spending limit.
But, many people rent heavy bikes based on their looks and face difficulties of comfortable riding and high fuel consumption.
Bike Condition Difficulties
Tourists often face major technical failures in their bikes. Non-reputed businesses and local individuals provide poorly conditioned two-wheelers that worsen the riding experience. These poorly conditioned bikes also consume more fuel.
We often choose these cheap services to save money. But problems like engine failure and high fuel consumption can also cost a lot.
Mistakes We Must Avoid While Renting
Nowadays, tourists frequently make similar mistakes that make their experience worse. So, we must avoid these mistakes by following this advice:
- We should not choose any rental service without knowing about them. Gather all the information about the Bike on rent in Jaipur before choosing any service. We can use the help of the internet, travel guide books, or other experienced tourists to know about these services.
- Avoid choosing any local rentals without consulting our hotels. These hotels have all the information about any existing local business.
- Avoid renting bikes based on a verbal agreement. Go through Proper paperwork before renting.
- We must not pay the whole amount before the ride ends. Pay a minimum amount before renting and pay the rest when it ends.
- Avoid hiring a cheap option that provides no post-renting repair service or other tech support.
- Avoid heavy and muscular bikes. These bikes are difficult to ride in Jaipur’s conditions. These bikes also consume more fuel.
- We must not rent without checking the Bike's condition. A poor-conditioned bike can hinder our riding experience.
- Bike on rent in Jaipur has many risks involved. Many fraud companies and individuals are always ready to deceive you. So, avoid renting a bike without checking its authentication, government certification, and overall reputation.
- Avoid these services that give you a short time limit after renting. It will help if you rent from these businesses where they give you enough time to explore the city properly.
Two-wheeler riding is arguably the best experience for riding in this magnificent city. But, many tourists do not know the proper ways to rent bikes. Therefore they face difficulties in choosing these services.
We must overcome these difficulties to rent the best bike rental service. Therefore, we should avoid these previously mentioned mistakes before renting.